We frequently make prototype parts as the first of a larger run or as a single part for testing and evaluation. We can manufacture your prototype from your detailed design, your initial concept or we can help you design your prototype part. Tell us what you want to accomplish, and we will assist you in developing and manufacturing your prototype.
|Galvanized Steel||Hole Punching|
We have developed alliances with a variety of companies, and we are able to provide our customers their parts with a variety of different finishes. Finishing operations include:
- Nickel Plating
- Powder Coating
- Demo Parts
- Model Size Pieces
- Single Parts/ Small Runs
- Test Parts
Our brand new in-house equipment includes:
- 2 Wysong Shears – ¼” thick, 12′ long work piece ability
- 2 Cincinnati Press Brakes– up to 350 tons, 12′ long work piece
- Cincinnati CL-6 Laser – 2000 Watts, dual 5′ x 10′ beds
- Mubea – Ironworker Hole Puncher
- Unipunch System – Attachment to our Press Brakes for punching holes
For a complete list of our top of the line equipment see our Equipment List.
Preferred File Types for Drawing Submissions
DXF, PDF, IGS, DWG, STP and all other file formats. We will also take hand sketches.