Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication
We will build your custom parts using our top of the line equipment. All we need from you is a drawing or sketch, and our expert craftsmen will build and assemble your final parts. We can cut, bend, weld, punch and roll sheet metal of various thicknesses and finishes to your specifications. Whether you need stainless steel flashing for a waterproofing application or a steel guard to allow your machine operators to work safely, we will produce what you need quickly and accurately.
Maximum Workpiece Size
We can work with up to 12 ft. long sheets at a time with our state-of-the-art equipment.
Workable Thickness ranges:
- Shearing up to 3/16″ for stainless steel and 1/4″ for steel.
- Shearing up to 1/2″ for Aluminum and Brass.
- Burning available for thicker materials.
- Bending up to 1″ thick for most metals.
- Carbon Steel
- Galvanized Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminum available in anodized and painted finishes
- Carbon Steel can be coated or painted
- Stainless Steel and Brass are stocked in #4 satin and #8 mirror finishes
- Other finishes can be provided
- Counter Tops
- Flashing Profiles
- Kick Plates
- Machine Guards
- Ornamental Cladding
- Planter Liners
- Sill Pans for Windows
- Store Front Cladding
- Hole Punching
- Polishing for finish purposes
Our in-house equipment includes:
- 2 Wysong Shears – ¼” thick, 12′ long work piece ability
- 2 Cincinnati Press Brakes– up to 350 tons, 12′ long work piece
- Cincinnati CL-6 Laser – 2000 Watts, dual 5′ x 10′ beds
- Mubea – Ironworker Hole Puncher
- Unipunch System – Attachment to our Press Brakes for punching holes
For a complete list of our top of the line equipment see our Equipment List.
Preferred File Types for Drawing Submissions: DWG, DXF, PDF, IGS, STP and other file formats. We will also accept hand sketches and will convert them to CAD.
1 For more information on stainless steel finishes, see our Resources Page.