Custom Laser Cutting
C.P. Eakes Company offers extensive laser cutting options with our continuous power, flying optic laser.
We will laser cut your parts directly from your drawings supplied in DWG or DXF format, or we can convert your PDF drawings to the appropriate format for laser input. If you don’t have a drawing, our design department will draw your parts for you. Once all your part drawings are approved, we will nest them efficiently to optimize cutting, maximize material yield, and save you money.
Our laser cutting capacities are as follows:
- Mild carbon steel up to 1/2″ in thickness
- Stainless steel up to 5/16″ in thickness
- Aluminum up to 1/4″ in thickness
- Ability to cut other metals such as galvanized and brass
- Dual laser beds allow us to load/unload material from one bed while material is being cut on the other bed
- Ability to laser etch part numbers or text
- Ability to convert parts from flat layouts in DWG or DXF CAD formats
- State of the art CNC programming that produces accuracy and repeatability
- Nesting multiple parts of same metal type and thickness for optimized cutting