Whether for your residential or commercial application, we can build your custom architectural feature that will always draw compliments. Our wide variety of equipment and skilled craftsmen allow us to develop eye-catching, one of a kind architectural items. All we need is a drawing, a picture of a similar piece, or a detailed concept sketch. Our designers and fabricators will work with you to develop a custom decorative item to your design and taste.
- Any style or design you want!
Custom Rails in:
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
Column Covers in:
- Polished, Satin, or Mill Stainless Steel
- Polished Brass
- Anodized or Painted Aluminum
- Aluminum available in anodized and painted finishes
- Carbon Steel can be coated or painted
- Stainless Steel and Brass are stocked in #4 satin and #8 mirror finishes
- Column Covers
- Ornamental Gates
- Wind Sculptures
- Window Treatments (Guards)
- Installation in local service area
- Painting or powder coating
- Hand Bending
- Manipulation of Steel Bars, Channels and Molded Top Rails
Preferred File Types for Drawing Submissions: DWG, DXF, PDF, IGS, STP and other file formats. We also accept hand sketches.
Our modern in-house equipment includes:
- 2 Wysong Shears – ¼” thick, 12′ long work piece ability
- 2 Cincinnati Press Brakes- up to 350 tons, 12′ long work piece
- Cincinnati CL-6 Laser -2000 Watts, dual 5′ x 10′ beds
- Mubea – Ironworker Hole Puncher
- Unipunch System – Attachment to our Press Brakes for punching holes
For a complete list of our top of the line equipment see our Equipment List.
1 – For more information on stainless steel finishes, see our Resources Page.