Stainless Steel & Brass Ornamental Cladding
We have the capability to clad your parts with our inventory of stainless steel and brass. We also frequently send our customers formed cladding material for them to apply to their base material themselves. All we need is a drawing or sketch of your base material, and we will form your cladding so it fits snugly.
We stock stainless steel and brass in #4 satin and #8 mirror finishes, and we also stock aluminum in clear anodized and painted finishes. Our cladding will fit your specific application - covering a door rail, wrapping a column, or trimming out your kitchen.
Tell us about your application, and we will dress it up with polished metals!
- Maximum Workpiece Size
- Up to 12 ft. long sheets
- Stainless Steel is stocked in #8 mirror (22 gauge) and #4 brushed (22, 16 or 12 gauge) finishes
- Brass is stocked in 0.032" thickness (22 gauge) in both #8 mirror and #4 brushed finishes
- Aluminum is also stocked in clear anodized (0.040"-0.125") and painted finishes (0.040")
- Common Applications
- Column Wraps
Ornate Glass Doors
Store Front Cladding
- Secondary Services
- Stock and release programs are available to eliminate expensive inventories for our customers. For our frequent clients, we can either stock your finished parts and ship them on demand or stock blanks and make the parts as you need them.
- Fabrication Capabilities
- Bonding Options
- Double-Face Tape
- Preferred File Types for Drawing Submissions
- DXF, PDF, IGS, DWG, STP and all other file formats. We will also take hand sketches.
- In-House Equipment
- Our in-house equipment includes:
- 2 Wysong Shears - ¼" thick, 12' long work piece ability
- 2 Cincinnati Press Brakes- up to 350 tons, 12' long work piece
- Cincinnati CL-6 Laser - 2000 Watts, dual 5' x 10' beds
- Mubea Ironworker Hole Puncher
- Unipunch System - Attachment to our Press Brakes for punching holes
For a complete list of our top of the line equipment see our Equipment List.
1 For more information on stainless steel and brass finishes, see our Resources Page.