We frequently make prototype parts as the first of a larger run or as a single part for testing and evaluation. We can manufacture your prototype from your detailed design, your initial concept or we can help you design the prototype part. Tell us what you need and we will help fill in the blanks to get a prototype in your hands.
- Fabrication Capabilities
- Secondary Services
- We have developed alliances with a variety of companies and we are able to get our customers their parts with a variety of different finishes. Finishing operations include:
- Nickel Plating
- Powder Coating
Our relationships with other vendors and supplier also allows us access to different machining techniques to fabricate your part. Machining techniques we have access to include:
- Waterjet Cutting
- Laser Cutting
- Wire EDM Cutting
- Common Applications
Model Size Pieces
Single Parts/ Small Runs
- In-House Equipment
- Our brand new in-house equipment includes:
- 2 Wysong Shears - ¼" thick, 12' long work piece ability
- 2 Cincinnati Press Brakes- up to 350 tons, 12' long work piece
- Cincinnati CL-6 Laser - 2000 Watts, dual 5' x 10' beds
- Mubea Ironworker Hole Puncher
- Unipunch System - Attachment to our Press Brakes for punching holes
For a complete list of our top of the line equipment see our Equipment List.
- Preferred File Types for Drawing Submissions
- DXF, PDF, IGS, DWG, STP and all other file formats. We will also take hand sketches.