Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication
We will build your custom part using our top of the line equipment. All we need is a drawing or sketch. We have expert craftsmen on hand to build and assemble your final parts. We can bend, weld, punch and roll sheet metal of various thicknesses and finishes to your specifications. Whether you need stainless steel flashing for a waterproofing application or a steel machine guard to protect operators, we will produce what you need quickly and accurately.
- Maximum Workpiece Size
- We can work with up to 12 ft. long sheets at a time with our state-of-the-art equipment.
Workable Thickness ranges:
- Shearing up to 3/16" for stainless steel and ¼" for steel.
- Shearing up to ½" for Aluminum and Brass.
- Burning available for thicker materials.
- Bending up to 1" thick for most metals.
- Aluminum available in anodized and painted finishes
- Carbon Steel can be coated or painted
- Stainless Steel and Brass are stocked in #4 satin and #8 mirror finishes
- Common Applications
- Counter Tops
Sill Pans for Windows
Store Front Cladding
- Fabrication Capabilities
Polishing for finish purposes
- In-House Equipment
- Our in-house equipment includes:
- 2 Wysong Shears - ¼" thick, 12' long work piece ability
- 2 Cincinnati Press Brakes- up to 350 tons, 12' long work piece
- Cincinnati CL-6 Laser - 2000 Watts, dual 5' x 10' beds
- Mubea Ironworker Hole Puncher
- Unipunch System - Attachment to our Press Brakes for punching holes
For a complete list of our top of the line equipment see our Equipment List.
- Preferred File Types for Drawing Submissions
- DXF, PDF, IGS, DWG, STP and all other file formats. We will also take hand sketches.
1 For more information on stainless steel and brass finishes, see our Resources Page.