Stainless Steel Counters
Stainless steel counters offer durable, rust-free surfaces that are easy to maintain. Higher finishes provide a decorative alternative. We can provide back splashes, end splashes and front turn-downs to suit your specific requirements, as well as holes for drop-in sinks or plumbing connections.
- Counter Styles
- Counters Applied to Substrates - Thinner piece of stainless steel applied to plywood or other solid surface. Self-Supporting Counters - Thicker piece of stainless steel that does not require a substrate.
- Stainless Steel
- #4 Brushed Finish
Custom Decorative Finishes
Dry Abrasive (Random Orbital) Finish
- Common Applications
- Auto Dealership Counters
Food Service Counters
Stadium Refreshment Counters
- Secondary Services
- Bending for Splash Guard
Field Welding within Service Area
Installation within Service Area
Installing Drop-In Sinks
Turning Down for bullnose/edging detail
Welding In Sinks
- Fabrication Capabilities
Hole Punching for Plumbing Hardware
Larger Holes for Drop-in Sinks
- In-House Equipment
- Our in-house equipment includes:
- 2 Wysong Shears - ¼" thick, 12' long work piece ability
- 2 Cincinnati Press Brakes - up to 350 tons, 12' long work piece
- Cincinnati CL-6 Laser- 2000 Watts, dual 5' x 10' beds
- Mubea Ironworker Hole Puncher
- Unipunch System - Attachment to our Press Brakes for punching holes
For a complete list of our top of the line equipment see our Equipment List.
- Preferred File Types for Drawing Submissions
- DXF, PDF, IGS, DWG, STP and all other file formats. We will also take hand sketches.
1 For more information on stainless steel finishes, see our Resources Page.